The Brooklyn Bowery Hybrid combines the targeted pressure point relief of individually encased coils with the contouring comfort of quilted gel memory foam in a hybrid mattress that’s exceptionally priced. Optimal cooling in the top layer and open cell technology in the transition layer ensure greater breathability, resulting in a cooler night’s sleep. The Brooklyn Bowery is our top slumber essential—priced affordably because we custom craft our very own mattresses and ship direct, passing on the savings to you.
- Offered in a universal, medium firmness that balances just the right amount of pressure point relief with optimal support
- Features a 1” layer of quilted, gel memory foam that resists body impressions and provides optimal cooling comfort while you sleep.
- Designed with a 2” layer of comfort foam to create a gentler transition to the mattress core.
- Features open cell technology for increased airflow and breathability.
- Engineered with a 6” base of up to 961 individually encased Ascension™ coils for increased support and decreased motion transfer.
- Finished with a 1” high density foam base for added durability and reinforcement of individual coils.
- Delivered in a box that allows for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Comes with a 120-night risk free trial.