Featuring a high-performance fabric developed by Evolon® Technology, the Evolon® Reusable Filtration Mask is designed for personal protection with advanced comfort and breathability.
*The Evolon® Reusable Filtration Mask is not a replacement for certified N95 masks. Please consult your hospital administrator or organization procurement department for all uses and regulations pertaining to your workplace.
- Masks feature bacterial filtration providing effective protection against most airborne particles and pathogens.*
- Each mask is uniquely constructed of extremely fine woven microfilaments, accounting for millions of “micro” channels for greater air flow—permeable to water vapor and air, but able to decrease exposure to viruses.
- Evolon® uses high pressure water jets to fuse mask fabric, a revolutionary process that results in materials free of solvents and chemical binders.
- The Evolon® base fabric is Oeko-Tex 100 product class I certified, making face masks gentler on the skin.
- Two-ply construction, along with a pleated design allows for adjustability as well as maximum protection for the nose and mouth.
- A one-size-fits-all design makes the masks suitable for both workplace and home applications.
- Masks are washable on hot water settings, and become softer and more pliable over time.
- Materials are quick-drying, featuring exceptional moisture wicking properties.
- All masks are proudly made in the U.S.A., using on-demand production.
- All prices include shipping.
- For large orders contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org