The coolest take ever on affordable luxury was derived from science—the average skin temperature is 91 degrees, but the ideal sleep temperature is 88 degrees.
To maintain the optimal sleep temperature of 88 degrees, we infused a phase change molecule called TitanCool™ on the surface of the Brooklyn Aurora to moderate your temperature: cooling gel beads liquefy at higher temperatures to deliver cooling relief; those same beads solidify at lower temperatures to ensure an ideal sleep environment. A premium smooth top weave allows the proper amount of cooling to be delivered to you on contact. The result is the most elite sleep experience yet.
- Offered in three levels of firmness to let you decide the level of support you need
- Features a 1.5” top layer of patented CopperFlex® foam, providing more responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief and the antimicrobial properties of copper
- Surface infused with TitanCool™, a patented phase change molecule that maintains skin temperature at an ideal 88 degrees
- Constructed with a luxury smooth top weave to deliver TitanCool™ benefits on contact
- Designed with a second 2” layer of hyper-elastic TitanFlex™ foam, providing cloud-like comfort with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move
- Constructed with a third 1” Swirl Visco-Elastic Memory Foam layer for enhanced contouring and deeper compression support
- Engineered with a 8” base of up to 1,032 individually encased Ascension X™ coils for increased reactivity and support as well as superior motional isolation
- Finished with a 1” high density foam base for added durability and reinforcement of individual coils
- Delivered in a box that allows for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty
- Comes with a 120-night risk free trial